10.01.2017



My name is Katie and I have been making jewelry for what seems like forever. During the day I'm an Occupational Therapist who works with kids in schools and the clinic. After starting grad school and entering into a new profession I didn't have enough time or confidence to spend "free time" doing something other than learning more about my profession and how to be a good therapist. Now that I have some experience under my belt I wanted to start making time for something else I loved doing. As much as I love making jewelry, I also love buying beads and gemstones. Like we're talking boxes of them. I'll be listing those individually for those of you that want to make your pretty things too

Please find all my listings on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatherineRae

No comments:

Post a Comment